2021 Schedule / FAQ
$299 USD Per Player
- Entry deadline is February 19, 2021 or when the limit of 312 players have entered
- Three (3) rounds of tournament golf
- Green fee, cart fee, range
- Lunch & Drinks provided at the course each day
- Welcome Gift
- Top flight finishers awarded prizes!
- Daily contest prizes in each flight!
- $1,000’s in Random Drawing Prizes!
- Prizes will be provided in Myrtle Beach World Amateur credits below and the Top 3 in each flight will also receive a trophy.
- 1st Place – Complimentary Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 2nd Place – $300 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 3rd Place – $250 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 4th Place – $200 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 5th Place – $175 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 6th Place – $150 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 7th Place – $125 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 8th Place – $100 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 9th Place – $75 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
- 10th Place – $50 off Entry into the 2021 Myrtle Beach World Am*
*All credits/complimentary entries may be transferred to another player, but not another year.*
*Prize distribution is subject to participation, based on 50 players per flight*
Men 59 & younger will play from the standard white tees, Men 60+ will have the option to play from senior, 70+ will have a super senior tee option (if available), and Ladies will play from the Red tees.
Individual Net Stroke Play, 54-Hole competition. Tournament Rounds March 15-17. Daily tee times from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
The tournament will be conducted using the World Handicap System. Entrants’ handicap indexes will be used to establish a Course Handicap based on the tees & course played along with the respective daily team format.
Participants will submit their WHS Handicap via electronic form. Tournament staff will use that factor to flight each team and all handicaps will be based on that information.
If a participant’s handicap index for any reason is not an accurate reflection of the participants playing ability, it is THEIR responsibility to notify tournament officials prior to the event. A valid WHS handicap reflects all golf scores (as long as the round was played under the Rules of Golf), and must be formulated according to the guidelines established by the WHS. Any unusual posting procedures, such as ceasing to post scores for a period leading up to the event, may be grounds for adjustments or disqualification.
All participants will play to the lowest handicap index revision of the last 12 months.
The Handicap Committee reserves the right to adjust a participant’s index prior to or during the event.
All participants are required to notify a tournament official of any handicap changes prior to the event and after verification forms are returned.
A difference of .1 in your index can result in one more or less strokes on a given day. Please ensure that the handicap provided is accurate to the decimal place.
Any participant found, at any time, to be using a fraudulent handicap will be expelled from the tournament and all fees will be forfeited.
In addition, players who score exceptionally low scores will have their handicap reviewed and adjusted if necessary on a daily basis. Any player who scores exceptionally low scores after being adjusted may be disqualified. Any players disqualified will forfeit all paid tournament fees. All decisions of the Tournament Committee are final.
World Am Q School will refund any participant that may cancel based on the below time frames:
- between date of entry and February 5, 2021 – $35 cancellation fee.
- after February 5, 2021 and before 5:00PM EST on March 13, 2021 – $135 cancellation fee.
- after 5:00PM EST on March 13, 2021 – no refund.
Cancellations can also be sent in writing to the Tournament staff either by email or by direct mail. Emails can be sent to Ryan at RHart@GolfHoliday.com and written cancellations may be sent to Q SCHOOL REFUNDS/2051 Golf Academy Way/ North Myrtle Beach SC 29582.
No refunds or exchanges will be made if the tournament is canceled or shortened due to weather or nature. One completed round constitutes a tournament.
The USGA Rules of Golf will govern play. Local rules at each course will apply. The Tournament Committee will resolve all disputes regarding every aspect of tournament play.